Here are some ideas if they are keen:
- There are links in the following blog entries to a fun Maths online game and also a Science interactive website that they might like to try
- Students can revise their spelling words from this week and previous weeks
- They may wish to write me stories, either about their experiences or completely fictional stories - if they bring these on Monday I will read and mark them all for the students
- Students could create and refine more designs for our prints that we have started designing
- Read as much as possible, including our blog :-)
- Write a letter or story to Miss Chamley or the other students on this blog - I will endeavour to reply to all
Anyway, that's a couple of idea that I have. As I find more, I will add more.
Thank you for the games Miss Chamley. Have a good day. See you Monday. From Josh
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Chamley hope you are well and safe thank you for the games and I will see you on Monday. From Chelsea
ReplyDeleteHi Josh and Chelsea.
ReplyDeleteLovely to hear from both of you :-) I went into school today and I am so looking forward to seeing all of Room 18's smiling faces on Monday.
Hope you are not too bored with all this time off! Enjoy your weekend, see you soon! Yay!
Miss Chamley
Hi Miss Chamley. I dont like aftershocks because they make me feel scared. Bye Nicholas
ReplyDeleteHi Nicholas,
ReplyDeleteI don't like them either, but it is nice to be around people you love and trust at times like this. Even when we are at school, Room 18 is its own special kind of family. We all look after one another and care for each other. And it will be awesome to have the Room 18 family back together again tomorrow :-)
Did you like your lolly you got last Monday? I wonder if everyone can remember what kind they got? I wonder if there will be a special little treat at the end on the day tomorrow from Miss Chamley...... :-)
I am sssssoooo looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Have a great night sleep so you are nice and fresh for school tomorrow!!
Miss Chamley :-)